After downloading the Grizzly Force Work app (green in color), you will need to provide us with the following items.
1. First name and Last name
2. Email address (you will be sent an email verification)
3. Create a password (must be at least 8 characters long with 1 upper case letter and 1 symbol.
4. Read and Accept the "Working with Integrity" policy.
* Note, at this point you will receive an error if you have not verified your account through your email. Please do that first.
Once you are into your profile, you need to complete the following details for a fully verified account...
3. SIN # (for tax purposes)
4. ID Verification (must be a valid Passport, Drivers License, Provincial photo card) student cards not accepted. Must match the selfie you take of yourself so please try and look the same as your ID or your verification will have to be done manually by one of our team members.
* See video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAU9drEzEs8
5. Valid phone number (this is important as we send text messages to confirm you are going to your shifts that you need to reply to. If we message and you do not respond you will be removed from the shift.
If you would like to upload a vaccine card you can follow the same process as the ID verification. This will open up any employers that require vaccinated workers only.