When we text you to confirm you are going to the shift you selected, it’s for a couple of reasons:
1) To make sure you understand this is indeed a real job that pays real money;
2) To confirm that you are aware of the location and start time of the job;
3) To ensure our valued Employers get the number of workers they have requested.
By not responding to our texts, it tells us:
1) You are not serious about the job you choose, or
2) Your phone number doesn’t work, or
3) You do not follow instructions properly.
When you sign up with Grizzly Force, you expressly agree that you have provided us with a valid phone number, and you will respond to all communication with us in a timely manner. This is so we know you are going and the Employers get what they need.
We pride ourselves in making the barriers of entry into our workforce as low as possible:
1) A valid Government ID + Selfie proving you are who you are;
2) A valid phone number for us to contact you (and you respond accordingly);
3) A confirmation that you can indeed legally work in Canada.
If you do not respond to any of our confirmation texts in a timely manner, you may be removed from the shift, suspended, and/or deactivated permanently without notice. If you still go to the job after being removed, you will be denied entry and sent home without pay.
As a Grizzly Force worker, it is your responsibility to reply to our messages.